When a dispute arises, the firm always attempts to obtain an amicable arrangement that would be appropriate and suitable to the client. This approach should be considered as a chance to find quickly an acceptable solution.
The firm is also able to litigate before all jurisdictions and to intervene in the following contentious matters:
- Commercial disputes, contractual disputes
- Carriers disputes (air, etc.), passengers disputes
- Debts collection and arrests
- Counterfeiting and infringement litigation (trade marks, patents, copyrights, models, etc.) unfair competition litigation, saisie-contrefaçon
- Drafting of settlement agreements when appropriate